Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Details....

Below are some photo that display the colors for mine and Ethan's wedding. They are not exact things we are using, but the colors are persimmon and blue. I love the oranges and the hydrangeas. I can't wait for everyone to see the "real" details on the wedding day! Everything is coming together perfectly. All of the bridesmaid dresses have come in. The bridesmaid dresses are persimmon and they are floor length. The groomsman's ties are going to be persimmon as well. The flowers are going to be the blue hydrangeas, Orange and Ivory roses. We picked a baker to make the cake and I am really excited to see the finished product. Our baker, Janice Goetzman, is so talented and I know our cake is going to turn out perfect. I hope you enjoy looking at these photos I found online and I can't wait to show you photos from the details of my wedding!











2 comments:

Florida Girl said...

So gorgeous and my camera is going to have THE BEST TIME!!

Alice said...

so beautiful, i can't wait! it's going to be absolutely gorgeous!