Monday, April 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home...

....well almost. I don't live there yet :) but once I move into our apartment in June I will gladly call it home! Ethan and I have been working over the past week to get things moved in. Ethan has stayed the night twice but has been there just about everyday to each lunch and do homework on his lunch break or in between his classes. He had some of his friends spend the night last Friday and from what I have heard they had a great time. I stopped by Saturday around lunch and they were still hanging out on the couches playing rock band. I am so glad that they felt welcome in our home and they even picked up whatever messes they made! I was pleased :) On Saturday night we had our friends Ben and Mo over to watch a movie. We had a great time with them and it was fun having them over to our home! We have already moved things around a few times and I am sure we will move it around again. I plan to go over there tonight to get more things in place. I like it when I know that the apartment is clean! I have a bit of OCD...hehe! My first bridal shower is this Saturday and I can't wait to take my new things over to the house and show Ethan! I added a few photo for your enjoyment. I forgot to take a photo of the outside...I'll take one soon!

This is the dinning room table that my parents got us. I LOVE it! FYI: It does have a forth chair we just decided to put it in the office for now. The seat covers were added by my mom. I ended up taking them off because I didn't think that Ethan wanted to look at pink polka dots all day :)
On our couch! My mom wanted to make sure that Ethan had pillows between now and when we get the ones we registered for. She is too cute!

In our kitchen!
PS. We are now down to 54 days!!!!


1 comment:

Florida Girl said...

Very cute place and I know you are excited. :o)