Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I love being an Aunt

A few weeks ago Amber asked Ethan and I if we could watch James while her and Chad went out to dinner for Chad's birthday. Ethan and I were really excited because it is rare when anyone gets to spend time with James alone :) We had so much fun! James is all over the place and one of his favorite things to do was climb on his Uncle Ethan. He is talking all the time now and he has quite the personality. We really enjoyed watching him! This little boy has brought so much laughter and joy to our family and we are so blessed to have him in our lives! James is turning one in a few weeks and he is getting so big. Right now I am trying to teach him how to say my name :)

Amber and Chad, It's about time we watch him again!









This one is by far my favorite!

4 comments:

Florida Girl said...

He is just precious and looking at his photos reminds me of how wonderful the Lord is.

Whitney said...

Too cute :)

Ethan becomes so sweet when he's around little kids..haha, what happened? JK!

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Hey-anytime you need a little boy fix, I have two you can borrow :) (They're not nearly as sweet as Baby James, but they'll do in a pinch!)

Anna said...

Ok Mrs.Stephanie! Sure thing! You know how much I love your boys!