Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Six weeks...
As of today we are just six weeks from the wedding! I am so full of excitement! We are still working to get a few things in place but I have decided that no detail is worth stressing out over. Yes, they are important and I am working hard to get them into place but at the end of the day the only thing that matters is that Ethan and I will be married! I know that everything will come together perfectly but what excites me the most is marrying Ethan! Sometimes it is hard to believe that we are finally getting married! A day we have both wanted for so long. Ethan brings so much joy into my life and I will be proud to be his wife! June 6th will be here before we know it and I am thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhhhhhh . . . six weeks already. I feel like I should start charging up my battereis and cleaning lenses.
:o)
Post a Comment