Thursday, April 2, 2009

Engagement Session...

First off I want to say a word about our photographer. She is a dear friend of ours and she is amazingly talented. She is such a natural and is truly creative. Ethan and I are honored to have her as our photographer! She is so much fun and Ethan and I were so comfortable throughout the whole session. We had a blast!

These are only some of the photos from the session. There will be more to come! Ethan was such a good sport during the session and I would even dare to say that he had fun(just kidding, I know he had fun)! We are now down to 65 days until the wedding!

If you would like to see more of the engagement photos go check out Pam Saxon's Photo Journal at http://www.hekeepsmesinging.blogspot.com/ . Pam is amazing! I know you will really enjoy looking at the photos on her blog and reading her blog!

Mrs.Pam,
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We love you!

















































6 comments:

Florida Girl said...

It is always my pleasure to spend time with you and Ethan. Thank you for your sweet words.


PS-the world will soon know just how much fun Ethan had when I reveal all his "antics." Tell him that for the right price--they will remain a secret. :o)

Anna said...

Haha! I can't wait to see his "antics" through your photos!! I look forward to it!

luke and wyatt's mom said...

OK. If Ethan tries to pay you off to NOT post the outtakes, I'll pay more to get them posted! :) :) :)

Whitney said...

Anna, he be checkin you out!

;0)

Megaloo said...

I love all of the photos! I can tell ya'll had a blast!

Anna said...

Thank you to everyone! I am so glad that everyone loves the photos!