My Thursday night was filled with the three things listed above. It was time to finish up the invites and get them ready to be sent. The deal I made with my mom was that she would write them and I would seal them, put the labels on and the stamps. Abby also helped us with the stamps! We are planning to mail them out tomorrow morning! I am looking forward to not having one million post-notes in my planner with addresses in them :) We have our invitations made at a great print shop in Gainesville and let me just tell you that I was more than pleased! They did a wonderful job for a great price. They were fast and very easy to work with. It was so nice to tell them what I wanted and they just took care of it for me! I am excited for everyone to receive theirs in the mail!
Below are a few photos of what our work station looked like :)



4 comments:
I love the wedding room. I know that mailing those off will provide you some relief and now you'll have more time to boss me around--I mean explain your hopes, dreams and high expectations of picture perfect wedding photos. haha I am totoally joking. Just typing that out makes me feel like cleaning my equipment and charging batteries but I feel like that most days. :o) I am looking forward to our meeting on Sunday.
Haha!! Yes it will bring lots of relief. I am also looking forward to our meeting! Will you write me at my personal e-mail with where and what time you would like to meet?
Too cute! Leave it up to the Darty family to have a personal wedding room :) I'm very excited for you!! What a HUGE relief..to finally get those mailed off! I'll be waiting for ours in the mail!
Love ya! Now, go scream for joy! Your day is coming quickly!!
Yay!!! We got ours!!! It is so pretty!!! I'm so excited for you two!!! I love you both!!! We need to get together pretty soon and hash out some details, Love you!
Post a Comment