Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy...

I am so sorry that I haven't been blogging lately. I have wanted to, but I have been trying to get in bed or read rather than blog. I don't have classes on Fridays, so my plan is to catch up on my blogging then! I miss everyone, and think about ya'll often! Ya'll are so dear to me! Thank you for keeping up with me on my blog! It makes me feel so loved! I keep up with everyone at home, by looking at ya'll blogs and facebooks :) I love ya'll!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself! And that you and Ethan have already met new friends! I love you and miss you tons! Take care!!

Alice said...

I'm glad Boyce is going well for you. Miss you and Ethan here - praying for both of you. Love you lots!!!