Sunday, August 24, 2008

Moments

One of my favorite photos!


Today marks 3 weeks that I have been at Boyce. I can honestly say that I love it here! I am so thankful that God has allowed me to be apart of such an amazing school. He is doing profound things at Southern and Boyce, and it is so awesome to be apart of it. I have had moments of excitement, sadness, fear, laughter, joy, stress, but most of all moments of missing my family, and loved ones back home. I love my family with all of my heart, and being away from them is truly deepening that love. I haven't been near as homesick as I thought I was going to be, but there are moments when it just takes over me. My family is such a huge part of me, and it makes it that much harder. I miss them so much, and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have their love and support! Knowing that they support my being here at Boyce, and that they support me as I prepare for the call that God has placed upon my life is amazing! I am not trying to be boastful, but I am pretty sure I have one of the most amazing family in the world! And Ethan's family is right up next to mine!!Knowing that I also have the support of Ethan's family means the world to me! I am excited as I go deeper into my classes, and as I learn more. I have already learned so much, and my faith has already grown so much deeper. I am looking forward to sharing deeper thoughts with everyone as I get deeper into my classes! I love being here, and I love all that I am getting do be apart of! God has blessed me so much, and has opened up so many awesome doors! I am just in awe of His goodness! Ethan is also doing great, and he is loving his classes(all but math!). We both miss everyone dearly, and hope that all is well in Keystone!

All my love-Anna

PS. I am glad ya'll made it through Fay!!

2 comments:

Lehmansterms said...

Hey Anna! I can't believe it's three weeks already! We miss you too and we're looking forward to seeing you at Shannon's wedding! Love you!
Mrs. Tessa

Florida Girl said...

We miss you also but it looks and sounds like you are doing great.