Saturday, August 9, 2008

Weekend Update!

It has been a very tiring weekend, it it's not even over with :) Thursday Ethan and his parents got here, so I spend the whole afternoon, and evening with them! We went to eat at Outback, and then enjoyed watching some TV! Friday started at about 7:45 and I didn't get to bed until about 12pm. I had Aletheia rehearsal from 9am until about 3pm. Then I had a little break to go back to my room and get ready for the commissioning service. Ethan moved into his dorm room, and from the photos I saw, it looks great! The commissioning service went great, and it was such a sweet time of worship! I am so glad that Aletheia made it through their first singing together, and nobody got hurt :) I think that for our very first time preforming it went really well! This morning also started early with lots of orientation events. We have a little break right now to chill, and relax in our rooms before we go out to dinner with our howdy group. Ethan and I got put in the same group, and I am really glad for that! I find it easier to talk to people when I have someone I know with me! We have both met some new people! I've met a lot of sweet girls on my hall, and am very excited about getting to know them more! Ethan was going to get to meet his roommate today, so I am waiting to hear about about how that went! His roommate has been here a few years, and from what the guys on Aletheia told me, he is a pretty cool guy! Ethan was glad to hear that! Tomorrow we are going to visit a church on our own for the first time, and we are both trusting that God will guide us to the church He wants us at. It's been a busy, but enjoyable weekend! I am looking forward to a nap tomorrow afternoon!!

Here are a few new photos I wanted to shear!


Ethan and I coming back from dinner with his parents!
Ethan in his dorm room!
Ethan's bed!
Aletheia leading worship at the commissioning service!



6 comments:

luke and wyatt's mom said...

Anna-Wow! What an exciting time for you! I wish I could have been there to hear you sing with Aletheia...any chance for a road trip stop at TBC? :) BTW-I hear Ethan has started a blog...is he sharing it with everyone? Have a great time at orientation!
~the Van Zants

Chad & Amber said...

missing you!
Sis

Jeannie said...

Sweet Anna!!! I love these pictures!!! I especaially love seeing you sing! You look so comfortable and fit in perfectly! I love you so much and miss you! I will be praying for you as you start visiting churches tomorrow. God will show you where He wants you. I will talk to you this week and I do want your address. I love you! ~Jeannie

Lehmansterms said...

Anna! I love the pictures of you singing. :) We miss you bunches!!

Whitney said...

Looking absolutely fabulous, Anna! I also love the pictures of you singing. . .you fit in so well! Love you, miss you! :]

Alice said...

God's going to use you in a big and mighty way, Anna. You look great up there singing :) looks like you have found your place. Love you! Give Ethan a hug.