Thursday, August 28, 2008

Silly Girls...

You never know what might happen we you are tired.... Well, last night I was out in the hall with my friends Kendall and Hope(they live on my hall), and we were just talking, and catching up on things when Kendall had the idea to try and climb the walls. Kendall has been having really bad back problems, so after she tried the first time, she couldn't try again. After that I decided I would try it, and as you will see in the photos below I was successful! Well, not at climbing, but I was able to hold myself up. It was so funny, and we just couldn't stop laughing. After I went Hope tried it, and was laughing so much that she couldn't. I know you are probably thinking that we are crazy, and I would venture to say that we are :) but we had a lot of good laughs! Here are some photos for your enjoyment!!


6 comments:

Whitney said...

When you're a poor college student..this is your last resort for entertainment! Love it! Miss you and love you tons!!

Florida Girl said...

This is SO college . . . now this is why we are tuning into this blog. Keep it coming. :)

Alice said...

Oh, to be young and crazy!!! ROFL - love you!

Jeannie said...

This looks like something I would have done...and probably still would try but I'm sure would not be successful!! :) It's all those years at Curves!!!!! Go Anna! Love you!

RMaddox said...

Wow, if this is college, then I want out of high school NOW. LOL, that's hilarious.

Lehmansterms said...

The pictures were funny...then I read Jeannie's comment about this being something she would still try. The mental pictures of her attempting to copy your skills were hilarious! :) Love you, girl! Mrs. Tessa