I am really excited about my room. The Lord really blessed me with a beautiful view, and I am right across from the washers and dryers, and the bathroom and also across the hall. Here are a few photos that I took after we finished setting everything up!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
How exciting!!! Your room looks GREAT!!! When do you start classes?
I love your room, Anna! Everything looks so great! I can't believe you're finally there! I miss you already! I'm sitting here all teary eyed, but so proud and excited! I am praying for you and your family. You are going to do great!!! Soar, sweetie! I love you!!
9 comments:
How exciting!!! Your room looks GREAT!!! When do you start classes?
I love your room, Anna! Everything looks so great! I can't believe you're finally there! I miss you already! I'm sitting here all teary eyed, but so proud and excited! I am praying for you and your family. You are going to do great!!! Soar, sweetie! I love you!!
Mrs. Jeannie
Your room looks great! :) I can't believe you're there and moved in. :) I love you and will be praying for you as you adjust to Kentucky.
Mrs. Tessa
You are missed sweet sister! I can't wait to come and stay in your room with you! I love you!
Sis and Chad
Make room, Anna! Because I AM planning on coming to visit you! Love you, miss you!
Amy,I start classes a week from tomorrow! I love your post about the kids going to the dentist!!
To everyone one else! I love you all too! I miss ya'll! Thank you so much for the prayer! I love ya'll!
Enjoy your week before classes! I am sure you will be busy exploring and making lots of new friends.
Looks like a nice little home Anna. Love ya.
Oh...the dorm life...exciting for you, I don't miss it one bit :) You're room looks so nice! And, how about that view!!! We love you and miss you!
Post a Comment