Yesterday was the first day of classes here at Boyce! My first class was at 11:30, and so was Ethan's. It is so great to open and close classes with prayer! It is so awesome to be learning more about the word of God, worldview...ect...! I loved it! It's going to be a very hard semester, but I know that with a lot of studying and hard work, I can do it! The professor here are great, and it is such an encouragement to know that they love the Lord. It makes such a difference. I am really looking forward to my other two classes that I have on Thursday! Ethan also really enjoyed his classes, and I am excited about having a few classes with him. I am trying to get to know the girls on my hall, but remembering names is really hard. That night we had our first dorm meeting and our first hall meeting! My RL is awesome, and I know that I am really going to enjoy getting to know her more! I plan to share more on what I am learning within the next few posts, but for now, here are some photos from the first day of classes!
Ethan talking on the phone before we head over to Carver(Boyce College,Guys Dorms)!
Me looking like a nerd :) I wore my glasses because my eyes have been bothering me, and it was a good thing I did, because it made a big difference in class!
The beautiful Library! It's the biggest theological Library in the US, and the 3rd in the world!It's unbelievable!
On the 3rd floor of the Library, in the very back there are photos of Southern Seminary from when it started 150 years ago until 1959! It's crazy. Some of the people are pretty crazy looking.
They take such good care of the lawn, and I thought that these flowers were just beautiful!
2 comments:
Looks like all is beginning well. Thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Love/miss you.
You look so studious!!!! I love it!
Post a Comment